Saturday, November 17, 2012

Copycats


Motorcycle Goggles

Still so incredibly sick. It could have been a worse day but barely. On the one bright side, I recently purchased these motorcycle goggles from Halcyon, a British company, for my boyfriend and on one of my "trying to pass the time as I'm forced to stay in bed"/hourly pointless ventures to fbook today noticed that at least a few of his Navy friends are wearing them in pictures. Go me for trying to revolutionize the typical Harley attire, and actually having it work! Imitation...  oh well, you're welcome guys, that honestly is a look I can get behind! Literally, pun intended! Now, for my own pair, and a classic BMW, replete with vintage bomber jacket, or at least a Rick Owens or an Acne. At the very least.
Rick Owens
.

No comments:

Post a Comment