Monday, November 19, 2012

Paris Breakfast

Carol Gillot Watercolor
Would love to go adventuring with Carol Gillot. During these long past few days (still!) sick in bed, I've gotten back into her blog Paris Breakfast and have no idea how I ever got too busy to check it every day (read: I didn't. Too busy hasn't described me in a very long time, so I have no idea what the hell I've been doing). However, it is definitely finally going into daily rotation. Carol does the most beautiful watercolors, and she seems like a riot. It's all super dry, which is right up my alley, and she visits the most amazing places. I wasn't really feeling the Christmas spirit just yet, but the holidays feel a little more impending after looking at her photos of Paris getting ready for Christmas' past.

No comments:

Post a Comment