Wednesday, January 9, 2013

PJ's


Every now and then, it becomes completely apparent just how related my brother and I are. For example... earlier tonight, the merits of flannel pajamas were discussed. I have been a fan ever since my first Paul Frank pair from the Nordstrom Brass Plum department for a sixth grade sleep over (bought for the occasion, it was clearly one of those social mile stones and deserved a new pair so as to be recognized appropriately/aka they were super sick and I felt so cool). It turned out that both my brother and I were in full agreement that Olatz should make at least one such pair, instead of only sticking with silk, linen and cotton. Until they do, I'm sticking with my Victoria's Secret's in pink toile (bought with many a leftover gift card!), but meanwhile, it's nice to know that strange obsessions with bizarrely knowing about incredibly out-of-our-price-range pj's are something we can always have in common in our not always predictable family values.

No comments:

Post a Comment