Sunday, December 16, 2012

Parade of Lights

Last week was the Parade of Lights, but I didn't take any pictures. Here are some courtesy of AYC. My favorite (besides the martini) was the Polar Express tug boat, which was kindof hilarious; the many santas on board wanted to be on the side facing the shore so they could wave, and that train was definitely listing it's way towards capsizing, which you can see a little bit here. The second to last pic here was also a hoot; I'm pretty sure the guys on board made their way over from Davis' to the boat just in time to find out they were somehow in a parade. They looked a little confused as to how they ended up in front of thousands of people, but they went with it clearly!

Santas Ain't Light





Didn't get to see all them together when this happened, but love it in retrospect

Uhhh parade?

Priorities
On another note, I've had this from Korres forever, but have been farrr too lazy to do a mask lately. I'm using it right now, and I've forgotten how good it smells. Definitely going back into rotation; way too effective to keep in the medicine cabinet. I love how my skin looks when I finally do take the time to use it, and rosewater as a toner after is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment