Friday, March 8, 2013

NO SLEEP TIL... Virgin Gorda?

For a house where everyone is supposed to be sleeping, there sure are a lot of unexplained middle of the night crashes here. Everytime I'm about to fall back asleep, there is another one, and even so I don't think I'd be able to sleep anyway. Just too much happening. It feels like everything is changing right now. People are leaving, I'm leaving actually! Virgin Gorda for a week for the Rolex Swan Caribbean; I was lucky enough to be invited to go along to do foredeck, and I could not be less excited. I've never been before (Puerto Rico doesn't count...), and honestly, getting out of town for awhile is exactly what I need at this point. Something that I've been dreading for at least six months has finally happened, and I'm just trying to figure out how to deal with it mentally. I'm feeling stronger about it now than a few days ago, but still not totally at ease, so focussing on mindless hard sailing for awhile sounds great. Also, I just got bangs to try to get my mind out of this mental rut too! I can already tell I won't be getting any trims other than to keep them at bay as they grow out (just too much work to keep bangs I think...) but it's fun for awhile, and it keeps my thoughts on my head, not in which is nice. Also, my phone has finallyyyy bitten the dust, so this is perfect timing! I won't even need it!

Where We'll be staying - Cannot Wait!



Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment