Monday, February 25, 2013

FOODDDDD

Not gonna lie, have spent the past hour on foodgawker. I have no idea why I put myself through this, but it's been my vice for about the past 5 years. Also just started using the Livestrong calorie counter app just for kicks and a little bit of self deprecation on the side, so decided to skip dinner since I ate about a ten egg Greek omelet (with maple syrup, anddd ketchup... I know, gross but I love it, and it doesn't happen that often anymore. It used to be daily. Don't ask how I ever got it under 110 in college it was clearly not on purpose!). Anyway, if I were going to eat after my massive brunch (did I mention with bacon? Also, major problem) this looks delicious. I love making cakes with yogurt and gluten free flour, and about half the suggested sugar, and this would hit the spot right now. Sighh. Going to bed early now seems like my only option at this point


                                   Find the recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment